Patagonia is the perfect destination for adventure travelers, home to some of the most incredulous landscapes one can see, exhilarating treks as well as diverse wildlife. Here are some fun facts about Patagonia.
1. Patagonia means ‘Land of the Big Feet'
2. It has the second longest living species on Earth
3. Patagonian has wine, Bien sûr
4. Welsh people live here
5. Mummy whales come here to give birth
6. The biggest dinosaur ever is from Patagonia
7. El Calafate is not just a city, it's also a fruit
8. Patagonia is a desert
9. It has a growing, expanding glacier
10. The largest colony of Magellanic Penguins in the world
I’d love to help you plan your trip, so be sure to pick up the phone and call me or send me an email when you’re ready to start planning.
#chile #santiago #southamerica #visitchile #visitsantiago #visitsouthamerica #travelchile #travelsantiago #travelsouthamerica #traveldestination #travelplanning #patagonia #funfacts #chilefacts #patagoniafacts